There are multiple benefits to drinking hydrogen water, the main one being that your body and mind works in tandem and you feel much better. Here are simple ways to drinking iZumio hydrogen rich water.
- Once you open the bottle, you need to drink the water immediately. If, you are unable to sip away at the contents, cover the spout. This acts as a preventive measure to ensure that none of the hydrogen in the bottle escapes. To feel the effects take over and energize every cell in the body, it is essential to drink the water soon.
- Hydrogenated water is not like regular water or even mineral water. Do not even think of pouring it in a glass or cup. If you cannot consume the entire pack, share it with a friend or family member. Encourage the person to avoid using her/his lips on the spout to avoid coming into contact with anything other than the water.
- The water is sold in a packet made with many layers of aluminum. Since this is of extreme high quality, use it for every part of the body. If you find any droplets remaining, apply the water on pimples, scars, scratches, laugh lines, crow’s feet or wrinkles. The idea is to use up every bit of this expensive water to rejuvenate the negative parts on and in the body.
- Hydrogen water cannot be open, in a hot area and never in the sun. If you plan to drink this on the beach, make sure that you carry it in an insulated box. Make sure that you drink it up immediately and never a sip at a time.
- Swirl the water around in your mouth instead of gulping it down. The idea is to benefit the sore points in the body. In fact, if you have mouth ulcers, swishing it around will kill the harmful zone.
The product iZumio is expensive so make sure that you use every drop. If you pour it in a glass or a bottle, the effects will be lost. One basic rule of thumb is never to heat up the water in a microwave. However, warming it on the stove without overheating also works but it is better to drink the water from the packet at room temperature. You can drink the water anytime of the day even with medication. The bottom line is that hydrogenated water is a boon for the body and helps you improve the quality of your life.
Many of you may not be familiar with the term lutein. It is a powerful and natural antioxidant and a carotenoid, which provides several advantages. Lutein is concentrated in your retina’s macular region. Many experts claim that it acts as a filter for harmful lights, thus protecting the eyes from damage caused due to sunlight. There are many benefits of Lutein for eyes and ncreasing the dietary intake of lutein regularly or consuming lutein supplements can actually have many lutein benefits like to get your macular degeneration cured.
Useful for Different Body Parts
Many experts also say that lutein is useful for other parts of your body too. It is believed to improve the skin’s elasticity and the hydration level. Similarly, its anti-oxidant effects can facilitate cardiovascular health by preventing the peroxidation of cholesterol level and fats in the blood send also decrease the buildup of plaque in your arteries.
While side effects of lutein are not known yet but there are very few and simple prerequisites for lutein.
Check out some of the other facts associated with lutein.
- Your body can only absorb lutein with the help of fat. So you should intake lutein in form of oil-filled gel capsules. It also gets absorbed well if mixed well with fish oil.
- The cofactors of lutein are lycopene, ataxia thin and zeaxanthin. These extra antioxidants can be obtained when you eat yellow and red vegetables daily or when you take a balance health supplement for your eyes.
- The availability of lutein esters is not as easy as the lutein available in natural form. Whenever you notice the term “ester” on a label, you should understand that a higher dosage will be needed by you as compared the usual dosage of 10 mg daily.
- When you start observing halos or glared around the objects, it may be the apt time to start with a lutein supplement. While the intake of lutein may not be a replacement for the required medical care, it can be useful to preserve your eye health.
- Lutein is available in food items such as dark green and leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale. It is also present in other foods such as egg yolks, squash, zucchini, orange juice, grapes, kiwi fruit, orange pepper, corn, and broccoli.
- Lutein and fight against skin cancer and promote skin health. It filters the wavelengths of visible light, which is of high energy that can otherwise reduce your oxidative stress’ speed. Some studies conducted on animals show proofs of big protection of the skin against light-induced damage like skin cancer and signs of aging.