Pest infestation poses as a large problem to many in Singapore. The presence of some insect or reptile like rats reduce the longevity of commodities. They infect food items and can be a source of epidemic and diseases. Eradicating pests from your house alone can be quite a mammoth task considering that pests are quite stubborn. However, one can always engage the service of Pestbusters to solve their problems.
Unsure if your house is infested, these are some signs that will tell you if your house is pest infested. These signs are:
- Dead bugs on window ledges or your basement – check your mattresses and cupboards for bugs
- Pest dropping – pest droppings are harmful for your food
- Rats and mice make a nest out of anything that they find available. Thus if you find a rat nest, make sure you look for a rat hole
- Pests, especially rats leave trace when they travel distances in your house. The trail is usually a greasy line
- Sawdust around your wooden furniture – this is a sign of termite infestation
- Ant hill – ants can sting and are very harmful for your food
- Mole hole – moles scavenge drains and dirty places, thus a mole hole is a sign of hygiene being compromised in your house.
Upon observing these signs at home, you need to control the growth of these insects. Otherwise, it may grow into a much larger and persistent problem, affecting your quality of life. As the problem of rat infestation continues to grow, pest control is an absolute necessity for most modern cities.
Need for pest control:
Nobody wants to stay in a house infested with rats or termites. It is not only harmful for the inanimate things in the house like furniture but also for the living beings as rodents are known to carry fatal diseases both for human beings and animals. Thus rat control is a necessity. Rat control in Singapore helps to address the issue of rat infestation in this otherwise developed and modern country.
Before reclaiming your house from the attack of the pests, with the help of pest control, consider a few things. Make sure the pest control guy has a specific solution indigenous to your need. Secondly, this pest control management should not cause a huge pocket pinch. Make sure you know that the products used by the pest control guy is not very harmful. Finally ensure that you have time to supervise when the pest control comes to your house.